Yale nexTouch Cylindrical Keypad Lock
In Toronto we love to install this tough and beautiful lock. Please watch our video to see just how tough this lock is and why we recommend it for the Canadian winters.
nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
- Great for restrooms, offices, storage closets and more
- Seamlessly retrofits mechanical cylindrical locks for easy upgrade to key-free access control
- Free-wheeling lever style resistant to vandalism
- Easy to clean and disinfect with common household products
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
- UL/cUL: UL/cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard
- Latchbolt: 1/2″ stainless steel throw standard
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″
- Fronts: 2-1/4″ x 1-1/8″ beveled standard; flat fronts available to order
- Cylinders: 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard. See catalog for additional options.
- Reversibility: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Strikes: 497 ANSI strike standard. See catalog for additional options.
- Levers: Available in three lever options (AU, MO, and PB)
- Finishes: Available in four finishes (605, 613E, 626 and BSP)
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty on mechanical and electrical components; one year limited warranty on the finish