Yale Assure Deadbolt Lock
Formerly known as the Yale Real Living Deadbolt, this small lock is full of useful features. The best choice to complete your smart home this lock works along with zwave, zigby or bluetooth to connect to your home automation system. Now available: optionally works with Nest or August Lock.
Upgrade your deadbolt with the Assure Lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you’ll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, the world’s favorite lock since 1840. Get a Yale Smart Module to your Assure Lock to add it to your smart home.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock’s backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you – Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4″ to 2-1/4″ thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand since 1840 with a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical hardware.
- Matches your existing hardware’s finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that’s fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don’t worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door’s finish.
- The lock’s touchscreen keypad is backlit so it’s easy to see at night and the numbers won’t wear off