LCN 1260 Automatic Door Closer
The LCN 1260 Series combines the best features from the previous 1070 and 1370 into a single versatile and economical cast iron closer, with dual mounting capability. The 1260 is adjustable spring sizes 1-5 and mounts to the most common commercial footprint. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN’s peel-n-stick installation templates.
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
Features Common to 1000 Series
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-ope arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a “P”, closers include – 62PA SHOE required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opeing for requirements
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opeing swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- Standard 1260 series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See 1260 Series catalog pages 8-9 for options
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4” x 9 1/16”)
- Closer meets ADA requirements. See 1260 Series catalog page 10
- Optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
- Optional Slim Line cover